Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Time

Sometimes I wonder what Faith really means...

I figured this would be the best way to keep track of life events and such.
Every day that goes by, it seems that I have forgotten at least one thing that is important to me...
...So why not post here for the whole internet world to see.

I'm going to try and do a post here every day.

Here it goes:

Day 1 (February 1st, 2009):
I popped a large zit on back today...
...well, I didn't really pop it, my Mom did.
It was really gross, some solid white/yellow stuff oozed out, and ohhhhh man did it hurt.
Tasty back zits, Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmmm.

And it's somewhere around 55 degrees outside, it makes me miss South Florida's 75 degree winter climate.
I rode my bike since all of the ice finally melted, and oh man did it feel good. It has been since I left California 3 weeks ago that my bike has been ridden and my oh my, it was loooong overdue.

My laptop screen is still in non-working order and it's very frustrating.

I miss some people...it sucks...

1 comment: