Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another one

It hits like a brick to the back of the head,
Like goodbye,
Five times, one for each finger.

So, yeah...

Great show last night,
This weekend will be tons and TONS of fun...
With my best friends, loud music, good people, good times.
I love playing shows so much...
It helps relieve EVERY problem or stress I have at a point in time.
There is absolutely no better feeling.


Summer is already starting to be something great to look forward to.
Two (maybe 3) lengthy tours, traveling to other countries with some great friends and a nice lady, and especially the warm weather...because I am absolutely SICK of this cold.

These bonds that we form through our friendships will continue to strengthen, and will be held close to my heart like family.

No comments:

Post a Comment